Guide to key sources for research in Religion
Research Databases: Christianity
- ATLA Religion Database
- Philosophers Index
- Religious and Theological Abstracts
- International Medieval Bibliography
- Iter - Bibliography of published materials pertaining to the Middle Ages and Renaissance (400-1700 AD).
- Elenchus bibliographicus is an extensive bibliography which covers the entire field of Theology and Canon Law: History of Theology, History of Religions, Old and New Testament, Fundamental and Dogmatic Theology, Sacramentology and Liturgy, Ascetic and Mystical Theology, Moral and Pastoral Theology, and Canon Law.
- Historical Abstracts
- Revue d'histoire ecclésiastique - each volume includes a bibliography
Call Number: BX940 .R47 | Location: 4LT
Other General Databases
Academic OneFile: Academic OneFile is the premier source for peer-reviewed, full-text articles from the world's leading journals and reference sources.
Academic Search Complete (EBSCO): Academic Search Complete provides a comprehensive scholarly, multi-disciplinary full-text database, with more than 5,500 full-text periodicals.
Google Scholar: Google Scholar enables you to search specifically for scholarly literature, including peer-reviewed papers, theses, books, preprints, abstracts and technical reports.
Humanities international complete: Humanities International Complete provides full text of hundreds of journals, books and other published sources from around the world.
- Last Updated: Mar 16, 2018 11:56 AM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/religion
- Print Page