Education - Doing Literature Reviews
What is citation software?
Citation software, also called "bibliographic software," helps you keep track of everything you've read and might want to incorporate in your literature review.
It will help you:
- directly import citations from journal databases and websites - and even from Google Scholar
- build and organize reference lists/bibliographies
- format citations for paper
- take notes on articles and save them in your collection of citations
- save and organize PDFs, screenshots, graphs, images, and other files for your research.
Using APA style for citing and writing
Education, and many Social Science disciplines, use the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, now in its 6th edition.
Some helpful sources for learning more about APA are listed below.
- Last Updated: Nov 7, 2017 5:26 PM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/literature_reviews
- Print Page