Spatial and Numeric Data Services guide to GIS data available at the University of Calgary.
- Alberta Energy pdf and interactive maps
- Alberta Energy Regulator Maps, Map Viewers, & Shapefiles
- includes wells and pipelines
- DMTI GasAndOilFacilities&Fields shapefile download from SANDS file server
- National Energy Board
- Natural Resources Canada: National Energy Use Database
- Natural Resources Canada: North American Energy Maps
- facilities for refineries, LNG terminals, natural gas plants, power plants, Dec 2015
- Global Solar Atlas from the World Bank Group, a series of global, regional and country GIS data layers and maps; supporting the scale-up of solar power
- Global Wind Atlas free web-based application developed to help identify potential high-wind areas for wind power generation
- Global Electricity Map - Live CO2 emissions of electricity consumption. Strong for Europe, not so much for North America.
pipelines see this page
- Last Updated: Jan 19, 2018 4:16 PM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/gis
- Print Page