PPOL: Public Policy
General Guide on Researching Public Policy. Intended for individuals enrolled in the Master of Public Policy program at the University of Calgary's School of Public Policy.
Writing Public Policy
Specialized Writing Guides
Copyright and Plagiarism
For academic success, it is important to become familiar with the Academic Honesty requirements surrounding issues of plagiarism and copyright, including the concepts of fair dealing and open access for educational purposes.
- Copyright - this U of C guide will tell you how you may and may not use copyrighted works
- Fair Dealing as described by Libraries and Cultural Resources
- International Center for Academic Integrity
- Plagiarism as outlined in Honesty in Academics at the University of Calgary
- Last Updated: Nov 8, 2017 3:10 PM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/publicpolicy
- Print Page