Introduction to Research in Engineering
Introduction to engineering research
This guide is a "one stop shop" for starting your research on any engineering topic. It pulls together some basic engineering resources you can use into one place.
After going through this guide you should be able to:
- Use the Library resources more effectively
- Find books and journal articles using the Library's catalogue
- Identify relevant engineering database
- Effectively evaluate web pages
- Find a patent
If you need further assistance with your research please don't hesitate to give me a call or stop in and see me in my office!
New Library Books
To see other Engineering books that have been recently added to the library's collection, see our New Book List page.
Telephone: (403) 220-6042
- Last Updated: Nov 7, 2017 5:31 PM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/introduction_to_research_in_engineering
- Print Page