What services are offered?
PRISM: University of Calgary Digital Repository
Digital archiving and sharing of articles, books, theses and other scholarly publications.
Who can use these services?
- University of Calgary faculty, staff and students
- Canadian researchers at institutions without a local repository or publishing hosting solution
Where is it located?
Monday to Friday 9:00AM to 7:00PM
Saturday & Sunday 12:00PM to 4:00PM
Open Access Journals
- 49th Parallel Ejournal
- Calgary Papers in Military and Strategic Studies
- Canadian Journal of Educational Administration and Policy
- Canadian Journal for New Scholars in Education
- Canadian Journal of Transportation
- Canadian Medical Education Journal
- Contributions to Discrete Mathematics
- Currents: Scholarship in the Human Services
- Education Matters: The Journal of Teaching and Learning
- Emerging Perspectives
- Engaged Scholar Journal
- International Journal of Nursing Student Scholarship
- Journal of Applied Hermeneutics
- Journal of Military and Strategic Studies
- Journal of Mind-Body Regulation
- Journal of Undergraduate Research in Alberta
- Papers in Postsecondary Learning and Teaching
- Opuscula: Short Texts of the Middle Ages and Renaissance
- The School of Public Policy Publications
- Teaching & Learning Inquiry
- The University of Saskatchewan Undergraduate Research Journal