About Facts & Properties
- Links on the left go to pages listing resources for crystallography, kinetics, etc.
- Resources include:
- Sites or books with x data (x=crystallography, kinetics, spectra, etc.)
- Sites or books about x, which provides theory. These will help your understanding of x
- If you're looking for a property not listed on the left (e.g. m.p, b.p., MW, etc.), start with the General Handbooks. Also, Reaxys is excellent for many compounds not covered by the standard general handbooks.
- If there's something you'd like to have listed on these pages, email me.
- Last Updated: Mar 13, 2018 10:27 AM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/chem
- Print Page