- A specific article? If you have the reference info (title, journal title, volume, pages, etc.): try the Citation Linker form
- Many articles or conference proceedings on a topic? Use the databases on the Find Journal Articles Tab
- Books on how to program? Use our home page search to find books
- Background information? Definitions? See the Encyclopedias/Dictionaries/Handbooks Tab
Information and Research Questions
If you have other questions about using the library or finding information, feel free to contact me. Coordinates are available in the Contact page in the left column.
Technical & General Questions
In the Learning Commons, the Learning Commons Service Desk on the 1st Floor, Taylor Family Digital Library, is the main help desk for library reference service. Technical assistance from our IT staff is available from the 2nd Floor, Taylor Family Digital Library.
If I'm not around, or if you have a general question, feel free to contact the Learning Commons Service Desk. Besides contacting them in person, alternative contact info (phone, email, chat) is at https://library.ucalgary.ca//ask.
Technological assistance is also available from the IT Help Desk at 220-5555 or at http://www.ucalgary.ca/it/
- Last Updated: Sep 17, 2018 1:24 PM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/CPSC
- Print Page