Mathematics & Statistics
Find Mathematics Articles
Provides bibliographic citations and reviews of the mathematical research literature.
Digital archive of the most important mathematical publications of the period 1868-1942 and a database based on Jahrbuch uber die Fortschritte der Mathematik.
Project Euclid is a user-centered initiative to create an environment for the effective and affordable distribution of serial literature in mathematics and statistics. Project Euclid is designed to address the unique needs of independent and society journals through a collaborative partnership with scholarly publishers, professional societies, and universities.
Current Index to Statistics (CIS)
The Current index to statistics is a bibliographic index to publications in statistics, probability, and related fields. The on-line CIS extended database indexes the entire contents of over 160 "core journals", in most cases from 1975 (or first issue if later) to the current end year, and pre-1975 coverage for some.
All of these indexes are available in the library. Click on the titles to see their call number and location.
- Abstracts of papers presented to the American Mathematical Society (1980 – present)
- International catalogue of scientific literature: 1901 - 1914
- International congresses and conferences, 1840-1937
- Statistical theory and method abstracts (covers 1964-1983)
Zentralblatt für Mathematik und Ihre Grenzgebiete (covers 1931-1991)
- Last Updated: Dec 8, 2017 9:29 AM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/math
- Print Page