Mathematics & Statistics
Call Number Locations
Suggest subjects/topics for searches in the Comments area below. Searches will link to the Catalogue.
- Lecture Notes in Mathematics (from Springer's ebook collection on SpringerLink)
- Latest chapter titles from LNM:
- Wiley Interscience
- We don't have access to all the books in Wiley Interscience.
- Distributed Digital Library of Mathematical Monographs
- Notre Dame Mathematical Lectures
- Includes: Abstract Set Theory (1962); Algebra of Analysis (1944); The Concept of Matter in Descartes and Leibniz (1964); Direct Decompositions of Finite Algebraic Systems (1947); Galois Theory (1942); Galois Theory (1971); Lectures on Diophantine Approximations (1961); The Model Theory of Groups (1989); Notre Dame Mathematical Lectures, Number 4 (1944); On the Principles of Statistical Inference (1942); Proceedings of the Symposium on Value Distribution Theory in Several Complex Variables (1990); A Theory of Formal Deducibility (1950); A Theory of Formal Deducibility (1966); Topics in Local Algebra (1967); Topics in the Theory of Algebraic Groups (1982)
- Books 24/7
- Manuals and books for the IT professional
- Safari Tech
- Technical books and manuals for programmers and the IT professional
- Transactions of the Wessex Institute (WIT Press)
- Some free conference papers, provided you register for a free account.
- ProQuest Ebook Central (formerly ebrary - Academic Complete)
- With more than 40,000 titles, Academic complete includes ebooks in Business and economics; computers, engineering and applied sciences; science, medicine and applied health
- Introduction to probability, 2nd revised edition by Charles M. Grinstead, J. Laurie Snell. c1997, Providence, RI : American Mathematical Society.
- Noncommutative geometry by Fields Prize Winner Alain Connes. 1994, San Diego, Calif. : Academic Press.
- There is also a print version in the library along with lectures given at the C.I.M.E. summer school by Connes; click here for more information
- Mathematical Methods, Models and Applications for Engineers, Mathematicians and Scientists - textbook primarily intended for mathematicians, engineers, and scientists. Covers ordinary and partial differential equations, linear algebra, real analysis, integral equations, Fourier analysis, and Sturm-Liouville problems. Applied examples include airplane control, planetary motion, chemical reactions, and sampled signals.
Bibliographies & Guides to the Literature
- Last Updated: Mar 22, 2018 10:17 AM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/math
- Print Page