What's on this page?
City of Calgary Planning Policy Information
Government of Alberta State of the Environment Reporting
Air, water, land and biodiversity indicator data are measured and made available. This includes condition, pressure, response and performance indicators. Also, links out to other state of the watershed reports.
NAtChem (National Atmospheric Chemistry) Database (login required - email the address provided)
"...air and precipitation chemistry data from many major regional-scale networks in North America." You will need to create a login and password to access the data. The NAtChem Database consists of 4 smaller databases:
- NAtChem Particulate Matter Database (NAtChem/PM) -atmospheric particulate matter and related trace gas data and results
- The NAtChem Precipitation Chemistry Database (NAtChem/Precip) - precipitation chemistry data and results
- The NAtChem Air Toxics Database (NAtChem/Toxics) - atmospheric toxic substances data and results
- The NAtChem Special Studies - atmospheric data and results from Special Studies carried out by the Air Quality Research Division and its partners.
National Pollutant Release Inventory (NPRI)
"...inventory of pollutant releases (to air, water and land), disposals and transfers for recycling." Search by company or facility name.
- Pollution Data Library - Tools and resources for accessing, analyzing and interpreting NPRI data on pollutant releases and transfers in Canada.
Health & Environmental Research Online
"...contains the key studies EPA uses to develop environmental risk assessments for the public. EPA uses risk assessments to characterize the nature and magnitude of health risks to humans and the ecosystem from pollutants and chemicals in the environment. You can browse through the bibliographic references in HERO by topic or assessment, or search for articles by author, title, etc."
"...a gateway to authoritative selected science information provided by 14 U.S. Government agencies, including research and development results. Science.gov brings together, through one interface, reliable resources selected by the respective agencies as important science information." Includes U.S. Dept. of Transportation (DOT), TRIS Online and other National Transportation Library areas.
TRAIL Technical Report Archive and Image Library
"Search U.S. government technical reports issued primarily prior to 1975 and digitized by the TRAIL Working Groups."
(Canadian) Federal Publication Locator Service (now defunct)
Provided access to bibliographic records of Canadian Federal Government Publications in the National Library of Canada Catalogue, and their locations, and to electronic Canadian Federal Government publications.
- Last Updated: Dec 8, 2017 9:29 AM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/ensc
- Print Page