BUSN - Bloomberg
Tutorials related to finding currency, commodity, equity, energy, economic data
Commonly used commands for energy information: (Remember to hit the green <GO> button after each command).
BI - Energy - most recent energy news
NRGZ - energy industry reports (DOE, BP, IEA, Eurostat)
OIL - oil menu
NATG - natural gas markets
VOLT - electricity markets and statistics
COAL - coal markets
RENE - renewables
DOE - U.S. Department of Energy research & statistics
How to find?
Bloomberg New Energy Finance (BNEF)
"A robust database of investment information relating to clean energy and carbon markets ... covers investors, deals, portfolio companies, projects and executives."
- information on more than 24,000 renewable energy projects around the world.
- covers over 69,000 organizations
- sectors covered include:
- carbon capture and storage
- Last Updated: Nov 7, 2017 6:34 PM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/bloomberg
- Print Page