Spatial and Numeric Data Services guide to GIS data available at the University of Calgary.
- Current and Historical Alberta Weather Station Viewer
- Agriculture Climate Information Services (ACIS)
- Alberta Climate Records from the University of Lethbridge, allows you to visualize and export climate data 1950-2010 by 10km cells
- Calgary Historic Rainfall data 1988 - present, various rain gauges throughout the City
- Climate data from Environment Canada
- Canadian Climate Normals & Averages 1961 - 2010
- Canadian Gridded Temperature and Precipitation Anomalies
- Canada in a Changing Climate: Regional Perspectives Report: Prairie Provinces
- Climate Atlas of Canada, a collaboration between the University of Winnipeg and the International Institute for Sustainable Development; interactive website includes climate data, geovisualizations, and multimedia
- Canadian Wind Energy Atlas
- Canadian Disaster Database
- Climate Data for a Resilient Canada, supported by the Canadian Centre for Climate Services (CCCS) of Environment and Climate Change Canada
- National Ecological Framework
- Northern Tornadoes Project, a partnership between Western University, ImpactWx and Environment and Climate Change Canada that aims to better detect tornado occurrence throughout Canada, improve severe and extreme weather prediction, mitigate against damage to people and property and investigate future implications due to climate change.
- Pan-Canadian Wind Integration Study (PCWIS) - completed in 2016, assessed the operational and economic implications of integrating large amounts of wind energy into the Canadian electricity system.
- Yukon and White Pass Route Weather Data sets 1902-1957, weather and river observations
- Last Updated: Aug 30, 2021 1:11 PM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/gis
- Print Page