Spatial and Numeric Data Services guide to GIS data available at the University of Calgary.
Alberta open data
- Alberta Open Data Portals
- from the City of Calgary, listing of Open Government Data Portals in Alberta
- Alberta Biodiversity Monitoring Institute
- data download species and habitat, landcover, human footprint, imagery
- Alberta Municipal Data Sharing Partnership
- register to download roads, places, addresses for Alberta municipalities
- AltaLIS Open Data
- AltaLIS is the agent for Alberta Data Partnerships Ltd (ADP). ADP is an Alberta not-for-profit company created in 1996 to take over and fund digital mapping activities that were previously carried out by the Government of Alberta. Through a Mapping Data Agreement between ADP and the GoA, ADP is assigned the stewardship role for Alberta's primary mapping datasets.
- Alberta Geological Survey Open Data Portal
- Alberta Government ArcGIS Web Server
- This server hosts a variety of ArcGIS map services from different Alberta Government ministries and agencies.
- Alberta Open Government
- Open Data Areas Alberta
- various vector and raster files for: Beaver Hills, Fort McMurray, Fox Creek, RMH Sylvan, Taber, Utikuma Lake
- Open Calgary
- Calgary Regional Partnership: former CRP files at SANDS or download from SANDS file server
- Last Updated: Mar 19, 2020 10:34 AM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/gis
- Print Page