Centre for Scholarly Communication (UofC)
This University of Calgary centre, "provides innovative solutions for the creation, evaluation, dissemination, and preservation of the research output of the academy."
In other words, they know about publishing alternatives, and can help you with publishing your work.
Search Dissertations & Theses
Search for dissertations/theses to see others' methods, etc.
Style Guides & Bibliographic Software
- The ACS style guide (print)
Ch. 14 References from above
5 page guide from Penn State's Physical & Mathematical Sciences Library
Basic Author guidelines from the American Chemical Society's Web page
- CSE Style Guide (for SCIE courses)
- Honesty in Academics. Plagiarism defined at the University of Calgary
- Core Journals and Abbreviations Covered in CAPlus(Chemical Abstracts/SciFinder Scholar)
- CAS Source Index (CASSI) Search Tool for searching abbreviations
Web Resources for Writing
Books on Writing
- Last Updated: Dec 8, 2017 9:43 AM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/nans
- Print Page