Alberta Flood Resources
A guide to resources for the Alberta flooding.
- Climate Change and the Preparedness of Canadian Provinces and Yukon to Limit Potential Flood Damage University of Waterloo, October 2016
- Review and Analysis of the Government of Alberta's Response to and Recovery from 2013 Floods MNP, July 2015
- Room for the River Pilot in the Bow River Basin Alberta WaterSMART, December 2014
- Alberta Flood 2013: One Year Later CBC, June 2014
- The Floods One Year Later Calgary Herald, June 2014
- The 2013 Great Alberta Flood reports Alberta WaterSMART, 2013
- Provincial Flood Mitigation Report 2006, UofC copy online via ebrary
- Alberta Environment: Archived Advisories & Warnings 2005 "Alberta Environment collected information during the June 2005 flooding to estimate the peak water flows in rivers across the province. These water flows have been used to predict the likelihood that a flood of similar scale could occur in any given year."
- Last Updated: May 18, 2018 12:55 PM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/flood
- Print Page