LAW Canadian Legislation
- Print Sources
- Canada Legislative Index (KE31. C36 Ref)
- Canada Statute Citator (green pages), (KF106. C36 Ref)
- Canadian Current Law: Legislation (KE173. C436, Ref)
- Current Bills are in Reserve (KE 65 Senate; KE 68 Commons)
- Backset Bills on first floor (same call numbers)
- Electronic Databases
Finding Statutes and Regulations
Many statutes are available electronically. Although content often mirrors content available in various databases, no source is totally comprehensive. When "noting up" check multiple resources for best results.
- Table of Public Statutes
- Most recent print version is in Reference (KE 94 .C36).
- Update by tracking progress of Bills since date of Table of Public Statutes (see below).
- Looseleaf services often include current consolidated statutes and regulations. Locate looseleaf services by searching the online catalogue by subject.
- Statutes for the current year are published in the Canada Gazette Part III (Reserve KE 91).
- Backset Statutes are on the first floor (KE 88).
Other Legislative Materials
- Last Updated: Aug 13, 2018 12:28 PM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/canadianlegislation
- Print Page