POLICY: Urban Policies
Information on finding urban policies.
What is an Intergovernmental Organization?
The Union of International Associations, it is publication, Yearbook of International Organizations, defines intergovernmental organizaitons as bodies:
- being based on a formal instrument of agreement between the governments of nation states
- including three or more nation states as parties to the agreement
- possessing a permanent secretariat performing onging tasks.
The following are some intergovernmental organizations (IGOs):
- Last Updated: Feb 8, 2018 8:15 AM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/c.php?g=255479
- Print Page