LAW Finding Law Journal Articles
Some law libraries provide lists of links to internet databases that are useful for finding full-text, sometimes free access web sites:
Full-Text Articles from Legal Databases
There are four priniciple sources for full-text law journal articles:
- the journal collection in the law library
- full-text titles on legal database systems
- other paid subscriptions on the web
- via our document delivery service.
Some of the best sources for full-text include:
Law blogs can be a source of commentary on current legal topics and timely analysis that will often quickly summarize an issue.
Full-Text Articles from General Databases
- Last Updated: Mar 7, 2022 8:51 AM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/legaljournals
- Print Page