Google Scholar Metrics - Provides these analytics for a publication: h-index, h-core, h-median, as well as those figures for the last 5 completed calendar years (h5-index, h5-core, and h5-median)
Google Scholar Citations - Free service that allows authors to check who is citing publications, graph citations over time, and compute citation metrics such as h-index and i10-index.
Publish or Perish (POP)
Harzing Publish or Perish - This free downloadable tool uses Google Scholar data to create citation analysis reports by author or journal name. Provides:
- Total number of papers and total number of citations
- Average citations per paper, citations per author, papers per author, and citations per year
- Hirsch's h-index and related parameters
- Egghe's g-index
- The contemporary h-index
- Three variations of individual h-indices
- The average annual increase in the individual h-index
- The age-weighted citation rate
- An analysis of the number of authors per paper.
- Last Updated: Jan 25, 2019 4:04 PM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/research_impact
- Print Page