Research Data Management
Welcome to the Research Guide for Research Data Management (RDM). Here you will find information on Libraries' and Cultural Resources' supports for RDM, learning materials, and best practices and tools to support management of your research data.
NOTE: Libraries and Cultural Resources supports data management planning, and post-project data archiving and sharing. If you are looking for data management platforms during the active phase of your research project, please see the following resources:
- Information Technologies Group file share request (levels 1 and 2 data)
- Secure Computing Platform (levels 3 and 4 data)
- Research Computing Services for high-performance computing.
Use the menu to the left to navigate to the different sections of the Guide.
For assistance with a data management project, or to request a presentation for your class or group, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHY Research Data Management? While RDM practices are increasingly being mandated by funders, this blog post discusses how researchers themselves benefit from good data management.
- Last Updated: Feb 2, 2021 10:58 AM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/researchdatamanagement
- Print Page