Research Data Management
General information on research data management at the University of Calgary
Guides and Tip Sheets
Here you will find online tutorials, tip sheets and other learning tools to help you with data management.
Research Data Management - General
- Portage Network Training Resources - a variety of online training modules and tip sheets from the Portage Network, which is a collaboration between Canada's research university libraries to support research data management.
- Research Data Management Primer - from the Portage Network
- File naming best practices - guidance from the Princeton University Library
- Best practices for formatting data - guidance from the Princeton University Library
- Last Updated: Nov 6, 2019 2:33 PM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/researchdatamanagement
- Print Page