Research Data Management
PRISM Dataverse: The University of Calgary's Data Repository
- Does it make sense for me to use PRISM Dataverse?
- Any UofC faculty member, staff or student may submit data files of up to 3GB each to our institutional Data Repository. If your files are larger, consider a compressed format such as .zip or .tar.
- Instructions for depositing in PRISM Dataverse.
- Everything else you need to know about PRISM Dataverse
- Can I use PRISM Dataverse to store data during a project, or to store sensitive data?
Federated Research Data Repository (FRDR) - A national repository for larger datasets, managed by the Canadian Association of Research Libraries' Portage Network
- Video: What is FRDR and Why Should I Use It?
- Video tutorial: Get a Globus Account
- Video tutorial: Download and Install Globus Connect Personal
- Video tutorial: Download a Dataset from FRDR
- Video tutorial: Upload a Dataset to FRDR
You may find that a disciplinary repository designed with your discipline's specific data needs is a better fit for your data.
|Directories of disciplinary repositories||A selection of popular disciplinary repositories|
A repository should follow the FAIR Principles: Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, Reusable.
- Last Updated: Feb 2, 2021 10:58 AM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/researchdatamanagement
- Print Page