Education - Design Thinking
Learning Task 2 - Research Sources and Strategies for Stakeholder Perspectives
EDUC 546 - Design-based Thinking
Students in EDUC 546 are examining a wicked problem in education. As part of the Define and Discover phase for Learning Task #2 students have been asked to do research for different stakeholders without going out to schools because of the drain that multiple other education courses and programs have on practicing educators' time.
The Doucette Library has created a session to guide students to use online resources instead. In this session we address:
- planning - breaking down the search
- generating search terms
- sources to search (with demonstrations of searching and viewing results)
- tips for searching and tracking results
Video not working? Try this LINK.
- Last Updated: Jan 22, 2021 4:56 PM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/education-design_thinking
- Print Page