Religious Studies Web Guide
Judaism - Data/Statistics
- American Jewish Population Project (Steinhardt Social Research Institute) - includes fulltext articles and reports on Jewish population in the US.
- Berman Jewish Databank - hundreds of studies of North American Jewry . Also source of population estimates following the cessation of the American Jewish Yearbook in 1999.
- American Jewish Yearbook - fulltext for all volumes published since 1899 - see section "World Jewish Population" for demographic statistics. Search American Jewish Year Book . Note the American Jewish Year Book is no longer being published.
- Canadian Jewry - Studies from the Berman Jewish Databank including 2011 National Household Survey Jewish Report Series, The Jewish Population of Canada 2011, 2011 Community reports from Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver, Windsor and Winnipeg as well as reports on Jewish population from 2011 Canadian Census and 1971 Census and topical reports including an 1987 report on the aging population.
- World Jewish Population 2010 by Sergio Della Pergola published by Berman Institute - North American Jewish Data Bank
- Jewish statistics - from Jewish Virtual Library
- Portrait of Jewish Americans (PewResearch Center Religion and Public Life)
- Last Updated: May 31, 2021 11:51 PM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/religiousstudieswebguide
- Print Page