Religious Studies Web Guide
Judaism - Data/Statistics
- American Jewish Population Project (Steinhardt Social Research Institute) - includes fulltext articles and reports on Jewish population in the US. See Steinhardt Social Research Institute page for links to other population studies.
- Berman Jewish Databank - hundreds of studies of North American Jewry . Also source of population estimates following the cessation of the American Jewish Yearbook in 1999.
- American Jewish Yearbook - fulltext for all volumes published since 1899 - see section "World Jewish Population" for demographic statistics. Search American Jewish Year Book . Note the American Jewish Year Book is no longer being published.
- Canadian Jewry - Studies from the Berman Jewish Databank including 2011 National Household Survey Jewish Report Series, The Jewish Population of Canada 2011, 2011 Community reports from Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver, Windsor and Winnipeg as well as reports on Jewish population from 2011 Canadian Census and 1971 Census and topical reports including an 1987 report on the aging population.
- Jewish Population Estimates (Association for the Social Scientific Study of Jewry) by Ira Sheskin, Arnold Dashefsky and Sergio Della Pergola - 2010 estimates for Jewry worldwide.
- Jewish statistics - from Jewish Virtual Library
- Portrait of Jewish Americans (PewResearch Center Religion and Public Life)
- Last Updated: Mar 25, 2020 11:56 PM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/religiousstudieswebguide
- Print Page