Religious Studies Web Guide
Purpose: To collect links to free religious studies resources supporting academic research: open-access sacred texts, open-access collections of scholarly secondary works, open-access journals, open-access reference tools (dictionaries, bibliographies, indexes etc.)
Audience: Professors, post-secondary religious studies students, independent scholars
Structure: To facilitate browsing through the wealth of resources by either format of resource or by religion as a means for users to identify potentially useful books, articles, theses and other scholarly material
- Works written from a confessional perspective. Our focus is not clergy or practitioners studying to be better informed about their religion.
- Popular magazines, newsletters, newspapers.
- Resources easily located via simple web searches (e.g. book reviews) or readily found through other tools on the web
- Individual secondary works available e-text; we do link to collections of such texts
- Items containing limited information on religions. All items linked to will have a strong focus on religious studies
- Last Updated: Mar 25, 2020 11:56 PM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/religiousstudieswebguide
- Print Page