TFDL Makerspace Training
Welcome to the TFDL Makerspace Online Training!
The TFDL Makerspace provides hands on access to technologies for DIY making and collaboration. We have various kinds of equipment ranging from 3D printers to embroidery machines. Access to the Makerspace requires completion of the Safety Orientation.
There is an online training module for each piece of equipment available in the Makerspace. Some training modules are more detailed than others.
Each module consists of:
- An overview of the technology including history and applications
- Learning how to setup the equipment
- An introduction to the software used for certain equipment
- Learning how to troubleshoot common problems
Navigating the Modules
Each module contains easy-to-follow presentations with interactive elements. Written text is provided as well as audio narration.
To navigate through the modules simply click the left and right arrows
To repeat the narration, click the circular arrow
To access the collapsible menu, click on the three lines
- Last Updated: May 7, 2019 10:09 AM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/makerspace_training
- Print Page