NURS503 - Spring 2019
- Naming Your Account
- Create an Account on Ebsco (e.g. CINAHL)
- Create an Account on OVID (e.g. Medline)
For NURS503, all group members may be working on developing the searches.
It is best to create a login and password that can be shared amongst the team. One team member will need to create the accounts, but everyone will be able to access the searches.
Tips for Login and Password:
- Login: Choose something simple and easy to remember that is not unique to an individual team member and make it relatively short
- Password: Ebsco (CINAHL) requires a special character and a number in its password, whereas OVID (Medline) does not permit special characters. Therefore your passwords will be somehwat different for each search interface, so consider adding a special character at the end for the Ebsco searches
- SRgroup7! (for Ebsco)
- SRgroup7 (for OVID)
The link below provides instructions on how to create an account in OVID (Medline)
Once you create an account in Medline, it will be the same account for other OVID databases including PsycINFO and Embase.
Move your mouse over the images to make them larger.
- Last Updated: May 1, 2019 9:28 AM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/NURS503-Spring2019
- Print Page