6S Evidence-Based Clinical Resources
This guide is intended to help the busy clinician find the best evidence quickly using a hierarchy of content by levels of evidence.
Synopses of Studies
“The synopsis of a single study provides a brief, but often sufficiently detailed, summary of a high-quality study that can inform clinical practice” (DiCenso)
- Abstracts and commentaries of selected clinically relevant original studies (also under Synopses of Syntheses)
- Structured abstracts with accompanying commentaries of primary studies (also under Synopses of Syntheses)
- OrthoEvidence is a global orthopaedic-focused evidence-based summary provider built for the orthopaedic community by orthopaedic experts.
- Last Updated: Nov 7, 2017 6:41 PM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/6S
- Print Page