6S Evidence-Based Clinical Resources
This guide is intended to help the busy clinician find the best evidence quickly using a hierarchy of content by levels of evidence.
Synopses of Syntheses
“When a summary does not exist for a clinical problem, then synopses of syntheses are the next best source.” (DiCenso)
- Database of content from Canadian HTA (Health Technology Assessment) producers
- Distilled abstracts and commentaries on selected clinically relevant original studies and systematic reviews
- Covers primary care internal medicine, hospital medicine, and subspecialties of internal medicine
- Critical summaries of selected systematic reviews about the effects of interventions
- BMJ journal summarizing selected systematic reviews and primary studies as structured abstracts with accompanying commentaries on clinical applicability of study findings
- OrthoEvidence is a global orthopaedic-focused evidence-based summary provider built for the orthopaedic community by orthopaedic experts.
Canadian | freely available | U of C licensed
- Last Updated: Nov 7, 2017 6:41 PM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/6S
- Print Page