About the History Subject Guide
This subject guide provides access to a variety of print and electronic History related resources available from Libraries and Cultural Resources, including the University Libraries. It is customized to support the learning, teaching, research, and scholarship of those doing historical research.
Contact me if you would like help with:
- Finding appropriate resources for your class assignments, thesis, or dissertation;
- Developing search strategies with on-line databases to find books, articles, and primary source materials;
- Assisting your class by booking a library instruction class or placing materials on Reserve for your students;
- Recommending items for the library collection;
- Placing an Interlibrary Loan request; and more.
Libraries and Cultural Resources (LCR) at the University of Calgary has a wide variety of resources to support the study of history. The history collection supports the teaching and research needs of the B.A., M.A., and Ph.D. programs at the University of Calgary. It also supports the research requirements from many related disciplines.
Physical collections are primarily housed at the Taylor Family Digital Library (TFDL) and the High Density Library (HDL).
You can also access significant resources through the library's website including electronic journals, electronic books, online primary source sets, and index and abstract databases. Use the navigation links on the left-hand side to help you find resources to help with your research.
- Last Updated: Jun 25, 2020 1:49 PM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/History
- Print Page