Libraries & Cultural Resources COVID-19 Update
Remote Learning Support for Users
The University of Calgary Library is here to help you as your classes move online. Use our chat feature to get help online or consult with one of our librarians. All electronic resources are available 24/7.
For more information about our other services, please visit our Remote Resources and Guidance for Users Page.
All overdue fines are suspended. Items on term loans will automatically renew.
Physical reserve materials are no longer available. Please consult your instructor for alternatives.
Changes to Operations
The Taylor Family Digital Library and all branches are now closed until further notice.
See Library Hours and Locations page for any changes to service hours.
At this time, no one will be able to place holds on any of our materials.
- Nickle Galleries. Closed effective Tuesday March 17. Nickle Galleries is now closed to the public and Nickle at Noon programs have been cancelled. Because of the temporary closure, The Military Museums, Founders’ Gallery is also now closed. This measure was taken to ensure the safety and health of the campus and Calgary community, including those who take our programs. For further information on the University of Calgary’s COVID-19 response please visit ucalgary.covid19.
- Prairie Regional Data Centre. Is closed (see CRDCN's Coronavirus updates).
Changes to Events
All events and workshops have been cancelled unless otherwise noted.
- Drop In Writing Sessions (Moved to bookable online appointments).
Book online at the Learning Support and Advising Portal
- Last Updated: Mar 26, 2020 7:35 AM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/covid-19
- Print Page