Libraries & Cultural Resources COVID-19 Update
Remote Learning Support for Users
The University of Calgary Library is here to help you as your classes move online. Use our chat feature to get help online or consult with one of our librarians. All electronic resources are available 24/7.
For more information about our other services, please visit our Remote Resources and Guidance for Users Page.
All overdue fines are suspended. Items on term loans will automatically renew.
Physical reserve materials are no longer available. Please consult your instructor for alternatives.
Changes to Operations
- Seventy-four computer and study spaces on the 1st floor of the TFDL are now available for University of Calgary students, staff and faculty to book.
- Contactless book pickup for University of Calgary students, staff and faculty begins August 10th. Place requests on physical items across our library system for pick up in the TFDL (see our Contactless Book Pickup page for more information).
- Masks are required to access the services. You must present a valid UCID card.
- Floors 2 – 6 remain closed.
- All branch libraries remain closed.
- See Library Hours and Locations page for changes to service hours.
- Prairie Regional Data Centre is open by appointment only (see CRDCN's Coronavirus updates).
- Nickle Galleries remain closed to the public. Nickle at Noon programs will be online in the fall.
Virtual Service Hours
Chat reference hours are Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm, Saturday and Sunday 10:00am to 4:00pm.
- Last Updated: Aug 11, 2020 12:23 PM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/covid-19
- Print Page