Libraries & Cultural Resources COVID-19 Update
Masks are required in all library spaces.
Remote Learning Support for Users
The University of Calgary Library is here to help you as your classes move online. Use our chat feature to get help online or consult with one of our librarians. All electronic resources are available 24/7.
For more information about our other services, please visit our Remote Resources and Guidance for Users Page.
Changes to Operations
- Students taking online courses at UC can reserve computer workstation or study space while in class. You must provide your own USB headset.
- All other computer, study space, and printing resources can be used on a drop in basis.
- You must present a valid UCID Card to access the computer and study spaces in the TFDL.
- Access to our physical collections is currently restricted. Please place a request on materials you would like to borrow.
- Branch Libraries will reopen September 7, 2021.
- See Library Hours and Locations page for changes to service hours.
- Prairie Regional Data Centre is open by appointment only (see CRDCN's Coronavirus updates).
- Nickle Galleries is open by appointment and invitation only. Contact the Nickle about booking a visit.
- Glenbow Western Research Centre is open by appointment only for University of Calgary students, faculty and staff. Please visit our Archives and Special Collections contact page to book an appointment.
Virtual Service Hours
See our Chat Reference Schedule
- Last Updated: Sep 15, 2021 10:37 AM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/covid-19
- Print Page