Libraries & Cultural Resources COVID-19 Update
Subject librarians with expertise in specific areas are available for remote consultations via email or online (e.g. Zoom).
Online Materials and Tools
We have a multitude of electronic resources available for you to use if you can’t make it to campus to pick up physical items.
- Search Library Resources
Use filters on the left hand side of the screen to focus on ebooks and other online resources.
- Articles and Research Databases
We have hundreds of resources that provide access to online articles, video and more.
- Off-Campus Access
If you are not on campus, use the CAS Login to access our resources.
This service is available for current University of Calgary students, faculty and staff only. We will continue to deliver online digital content to you. We will not be requesting or delivering physical items or scanned copies for you.
Returning Library Materials
- You may return library materials to the exterior book drop of the Taylor Family Digital Library. The book drop is located on the east side of the building (across from the MacKimmie Complex). Walking access is available from the bus loop on the south side of Craigie Hall.
- If you are unable to return items, please hang on to them until we return to normal operations or send an email to email@example.com outlining your challenge.
- At this time materials will not be recalled. If you had an item recalled prior to March 16, you may return it.
- Any overdue fines incurred during the COVID outbreak (beginning March 1, 2020) will be waived when the library returns to normal operations.
- Last Updated: Apr 29, 2020 2:31 PM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/covid-19
- Print Page