Libraries & Cultural Resources COVID-19 Update
Subject librarians with expertise in specific areas are available for remote consultations via email or online (e.g. Zoom).
Online Materials and Tools
We have a multitude of electronic resources available for you to use if you can’t make it to campus to pick up physical items.
- Search Library Resources
Use filters on the left hand side of the screen to focus on ebooks and other online resources.
- Articles and Research Databases
We have hundreds of resources that provide access to online articles, video and more.
- Off-Campus Access
If you are not on campus, use the CAS Login to access our resources.
This service is available for current University of Calgary students, faculty and staff only. We will continue to deliver online digital content to you. We will not be requesting or delivering physical items or scanned copies for you.
Please keep any books that are currently signed out to you until normal operations return. You can return materials including interlibrary loans to the book drop of the Taylor Family Digital Library only.
At this time, materials will not be recalled. Please keep any materials you have until normal operations return.
- If you have had an item recalled and are being notified that it is currently accruing fines, please keep the item with you until we return to normal operations.
- Please ignore any overdue notices you receive until we return to normal operations. We will not be able to process returned items until the library reopens.
- Fines incurred during the COVID outbreak (beginning March 1, 2020) will be waived once we return to normal operations.
- If you receive an overdue notice after the library returns to normal operations, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Last Updated: Mar 26, 2020 7:35 AM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/covid-19
- Print Page