Citing & Writing in the Health Sciences
About EndNote Online
Endnote Online (also known as Endnote Basic or Endnote Web) is a free online, cloud-based service available to anybody. It allows you to store, share and organize your citations so that you can access them from any computer. It is a limited reference management tool that is only available online. Some of these limited features are:
- Users can create an online library with a maximum of 50,000 references and up to 2GB of attachments.
- The free version has limited number of filters, import options and 21 limited styles.
- The version of EndNote Online available as part of the Web of Science has thousands of styles and hundreds of filters and connection files. This version is accessible by those whose institution has a subscription to the Web of Science. University of Calgary users are eligible for an enhanced version of Endnote Online through Web of Science. It allows you more features and storage space.
|How to create an Endnote Online account via Web of Science:|
- Last Updated: May 29, 2020 5:22 PM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/hsl/citationmanagementtools
- Print Page