Citing & Writing in the Health Sciences
Use the tabs below for ways to use your references in research and collaboration
Set up Find Full-Text in EndNote Desktop to include University of Calgary Library holdings:
Share References, Groups of References, or access to your whole Library.
All sharing methods are detailed by EndNote in Collaboration: Sharing Endnote References
What is Cite-While-You-Write?
Endnote plug-in called Cite-While-You-Write (CWYW) allows you to easily insert references from your Endnote library, change your citation style and format your bibliography - all without leaving your document.
When EndNote Desktop is installed, it inserts a tab on the menu ribbon for Microsoft Word. The Cite While You Write commands allow for:
- Inserting EndNote citations
- Editing and formatting citations
- Deleting EndNote citations
- Selecting and changing reference styles
- Editing a reference (to correct errors and missing data)
- Automatically generating a bibliography from citations
- Formatting a bibliography
- Last Updated: May 29, 2020 5:22 PM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/hsl/citationmanagementtools
- Print Page