Citing & Writing in the Health Sciences
Organize, Share, Write - use the tabs below for ways to use your references in research and collaboration
Set up Find Full-Text in EndNote Desktop to include University of Calgary Library holdings:
- Choose Edit or EndNote X8 (Mac) from the menu bar then select Preferences > Find Full Text
- Set URL Path to: http://ucalgary-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/openurl/01UCALG/UCALGARY
- Set Authenticate With URL: to http://ezproxy.lib.ucalgary.ca/login
For more details on this feature see the Finding Full Text section in the EndNoteX8 Help file.
Share your References
Share References, Groups of References, or access to your whole Library.
All sharing methods are detailed by EndNote in Collaboration: Sharing EndNote References. Alternatively, see a summary of Research Collaboration with EndNote from the Health Sciences Library.
Cite While You Write - insert references in a paper and format a bibliography.
Watch a quick video below or get details on using Cite While You Write from EndNote.
- Last Updated: Jul 19, 2018 10:42 AM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/hsl/citationmanagementtools
- Print Page