Citing & Writing in the Health Sciences
Organize, Share, Write - use the tabs below for ways to use your references in research and collaboration
Set up Find Full-Text in EndNote Desktop to include University of Calgary Library holdings:
- Choose Edit or EndNote X8 (Mac) from the menu bar then select Preferences > Find Full Text
- Set URL Path to: http://ucalgary-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/openurl/01UCALG/UCALGARY
- Set Authenticate With URL: to http://ezproxy.lib.ucalgary.ca/login
For more details on this feature see the Finding Full Text section in the EndNoteX8 Help file.
Share your References
Share References, Groups of References, or access to your whole Library.
Cite While You Write - insert references in a paper and format a bibliography.
Watch a quick video below or get details on using Cite While You Write from EndNote.
EndNote Word 2016 Mac Version 16 Compatibility
A recent update to Office Word 2016 (v16.xx) for Macs resulted in Endnote’s Cite-While-You-Write function being disabled. EndNote X8 has now been updated to be compatible with this new version of Word. If you have EndNote X8, you can update to version X8.2 If you have EndNote X7, you can revert your version of Word 2016 to v15.
- Last Updated: Oct 31, 2019 3:06 PM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/hsl/citationmanagementtools
- Print Page