Citing & Writing in the Health Sciences
About EndNote Desktop
EndNote Desktop moves you through the research process as you search, organize, write, publish and share. Whether you’re writing a paper or manuscript, leading a research project, maintaining a CV, teaching a course or applying for a grant, EndNote helps. And it does more:
- Searches hundreds of online resources for references and PDFs
- Finds full text of references in one click
- Creates rules to automatically organize references as you work
- Allows you to read, review, annotate and search PDFs
- Builds your bibliography using various output styles
- Allows for sharing of Endnote libraries or references with collaborators or colleagues
How do I obtain Endnote Desktop program?
Contact the Medical Bookstore by email. Endnote Desktop can be purchased at a UofC pricing of $155 CDN + GST by providing your UCID.
Need Technical Support from Endnote?
Find answers to your questions from Endnote Knowledge Base
- Last Updated: May 29, 2020 5:22 PM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/hsl/citationmanagementtools
- Print Page