LAW - Starting Points - Beginning Your Canadian Legal Research
Law Library Information
You may find the Law Library webpages useful for your research and for library information.
If you need more in depth research assistance, please contact us at:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Telephone: 403-220-7274, or
- In person during reference hours on the 2nd Floor of Murray Fraser Hall.
Our hours can be found on our homepage: Hours.
Further information about the Bennett Jones Law Library collections can be found under Facilities & Collections.
Legal research starting points
This guide is intended to help students and researchers just beginning their research in Canadian law and lead to Canadian information sources that they may find useful in solving legal problems or answering questions about the law. The tabs found above will open pages that will assist researchers in finding books, articles, cases and legislation. Legal databases may be restricted to University of Calgary users or to Faculty of Law users.
- Last Updated: Aug 30, 2018 1:22 PM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/lawstartingpoints
- Print Page