Learn the Library Session C: Help! I need to form a research question!
Participants will learn how identify information gaps to create a research question, determine the depth and scope of the question, seek multiple perspectives in information gathering.
- Why do we approach research as inquiry?
- How can you formulate a research question for an assignment or area of interest?
- How do your research question help you with your library searching?
The Struggle is Real
- Last Updated: Nov 7, 2017 5:08 PM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/sessionc
- Print Page