(for safety and security requirements, see below)
- For the safety and security off all library staff, patrons, users, and students, we do require a description of the meeting. Information may be forwarded to Campus Security, whom may conduct an audit and flag any potential issues. Campus Security takes particular interest in events involving minors, potential controversial speakers or topics, and any event where alcohol is expected to be served.
- Floors 4, 5, and 6, are designated quiet floors. We expect all students, staff, and faculty to adhere to this posted policy and refrain from conversation in the common areas.
- The booking party is responsible for ensuring the meeting room is left in a tidy state, which includes all food brought in for the meeting is picked up/disposed of in a timely manner.
- There will be a $25 charge levied against the department named above for lost or misplaced access cards.
- Bookings made via a third party are still governed by the above policies, as well as the main meeting room booking policy found online (see below). Even if not specifically named, the department that submits a request will be held responsible for any damage incurred.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call:
For additional information on TFDL room bookings, please visit the following: https://library.ucalgary.ca/about/policies/meeting-space-guide
You will receive an email copy of your request and a second email notification when your booking is confirmed. We will do our best to provide the room you requested or best alternative.