Listen to the Audio Version.
For physical assistance with research work, volunteers/aides are available through Student Accessibility Services at 403-220-8237.
Adaptive Technology Workroom
Students registered with Student Accessibility Services can book the Adaptive Technology Workroom (260D) in the Information Commons. Bookings can be made:
- Online! (new as of Oct 30, 2015)
- In person at the The Taylor Family Digital Library Circulation Service Desk
- By phone at 403-220-8895 or email at email@example.com
The adaptive workroom has 3 PCs with the following specifications:
- Two stations with the public download (one with an Epson 1660 photo scanner)
- One Dell Dimension 4100 with a DR3080 Scanner for scanning only — no network connection
- Kurzweil 3000 (3 copies) Version10 (one copy is the Pro version with OCR software)
- TextHelp Read & Write (2 copies) Version 8
- ZoomText (1 copy) Version 9
- Inspiration (2 copies) Version 8
- Dragon Naturally Speaking Preferred (1 copy) Version 9