Spatial and Numeric Data Services guide to GIS data available at the University of Calgary.
- Canadian Cryospheric Information Network from the University of Waterloo, provides data and information management for the Canadian cryospheric community (sea ice, lake ice, river ice, snow cover, permafrost, glaciers).
- Polar Data Catalogue database of metadata and data that describes and provides access to diverse data sets generated by Arctic and Antarctic researchers
- Polar Geospatial Center from the University of Minnesota, provides geospatial support, mapping, and GIS/remote sensing solutions to researchers and logistics groups in the polar science community
- ArcticDEM an NGA-NSF public-private initiative to produce a high-resolution, digital surface model of the Arctic using optical stereo imagery, high-performance computing, and open source photogrammetry software
- Last Updated: Jan 4, 2019 11:59 AM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/gis
- Print Page