This guide to Indigenous Statistics will provide information on
- A selection of sites which contain statistics from general surveys such as local census results
- How to find Indigenous specific statistics on the StatsCan site
- How to find stats in the Indigenous and Northern Affairs records database
- How to find stats in official Government Publications
- Select books held by the U of C Library
- Select databases subscribed to by the U of C Library
- Select websites that conduct surveys or data analysis
When conducting research for your project large or small, statistical evidence may be recommended to support your argument.
However, it is important that you differentiate statistics from data.
|If you seek raw data to analyze or for more information, please visit the|
Spatial and Numeric Data Services, Data and Statistics collects and provides access to aggregate data and Statistics Canada licensed microdata files. If you can't find the data file or data you're looking for please contact us.
|If you seek compiled data reports or analysis of data under a topic, add terms|
- Mathmatical Statistics
- Statistics AND Research
to your topic search in most databases. For example, "Indigenous Population Statistics"
- Last Updated: Jul 2, 2020 1:32 PM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/indigtopics
- Print Page