Libraries & Cultural Resources COVID-19 Update
Computer/Study Space Booking Information
Masks are required to access and use computers and study spaces. You must wear a mask even when you are seated in your work area. You must present a valid UCID card and your booking confirmation upon entry.
Update - At this time, students can make 4 hour bookings and unlimited bookings per week. Please only book what you need so that other students can access the spaces as well.
- Please ensure you have booked your time slot online via our Bookings link off of the Library’s homepage before you visit the TFDL. We cannot book for you in person.
- Once you have completed your booking online please check your email to confirm the booking.
- All bookings will be between 9:00am – 1:00pm and 1:00pm – 5:00pm.
- Please bring your UCID, your mask and your booking confirmation with you when visiting the TFDL. You will need all three to enter the computer and study space area.
- When you arrive at your designated spot please wipe down the area with a wipe that is provided. When you complete your booking please wipe down your area as well.
- After cleaning your space please use the QR code or the barcode in your confirmation email to confirm you have arrived at your spot for your booking.
- When you are seated at your designated spot you may remove your mask. Should you need to use the printer or washrooms or move around in the TFDL space you must do so wearing a mask.
- Printers are available for use. Please use the wipes provided prior to and after you print.
- Should you have any questions throughout your designated booked time please visit the Library’s homepage and use the Chat service to virtually speak to a staff member.
- Once your booking is complete please exit the building using the doors located on the Mackimmie side of the building.
- Last Updated: Nov 27, 2020 7:05 AM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/covid-19
- Print Page