Libraries & Cultural Resources COVID-19 Update
Effective Monday, March 15, 2021
Due to new public health restrictions, we are able to be at 15% occupancy. We have added additional seating on the 4th floor. There are now a total of 75 computer stations and 62 study spaces available in the TFDL.
Masks are required to access and use computers and study spaces. You must wear a mask even when you are seated in your work area. You must present a valid UCID card and your booking confirmation upon entry.
Update - At this time, students can make 4-hour bookings and unlimited bookings per week. Please only book what you need so that other students can access the spaces as well.
- Please ensure you have booked your time slot online via our Bookings link off of the Library’s homepage before you visit the TFDL. We cannot book for you in person.
- Once you have completed your booking online please check your email to confirm the booking.
- • All bookings will be between 9:00am – 1:00pm, 1:00pm – 5:00pm, 5:00pm – 9:00pm (Monday – Thursday); 9:00am – 1:00pm, 1:00pm – 5:00pm (Friday); 12:00pm – 4:00pm (Sunday)
- Please bring your UCID, your mask and your booking confirmation with you when visiting the TFDL. You will need all three to enter the computer and study space area.
- When you arrive at your designated spot please wipe down the area with a wipe that is provided. When you complete your booking please wipe down your area as well.
- After cleaning your space please use the QR code or the barcode in your confirmation email to confirm you have arrived at your spot for your booking.
- Printers are available for use. Please use the wipes provided prior to and after you print.
- Should you have any questions throughout your designated booked time please visit the Library’s homepage and use the Chat service to virtually speak to a staff member.
- Once your booking is complete please exit the building using the doors located on the Mackimmie side of the building.
- Last Updated: May 6, 2021 11:46 AM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/guides/covid-19
- Print Page