Peer Mentorship and Mental Wellbeing
A guide to supporting mental wellbeing and peer mentorship among graduate students.
This guide is intended to provide resources to promote peer mentorship among graduate students. Peer mentorship can be defined as supportive relationships among peers at similar stages in their educational or career journeys. This guide can be used by:
- A graduate student looking for strategies to develop a supportive network of peers;
- A faculty or staff member looking to promote supportive relationships among their graduate students;
- Faculty members, staff, or student leaders looking to develop a formal peer mentorship program in their department.
At the University of Calgary, the Campus Mental Health Strategy aims to build a community of caring on our campus. This guide will also show you how peer mentorship can support positive mental wellbeing among graduate students.
- Last Updated: Jul 6, 2020 10:36 AM
- URL: https://library.ucalgary.ca/PeerMentorship
- Print Page