Once you are signed into your Library Account, you can locate items through the library search system and request them for pick-up. All items with a regular loan policy can be requested. Items that are currently signed out to another user can still be requested, and the borrower of the item will receive a recall notification.
To learn more about placing requests refer to the steps below:
1. Sign into your Library Account.
2. Click on "New Search" and search for the item you wish to borrow.
3. Click on the item.
4. "Request" the item.
- For books, the Request link will be under "Get It."
- For journal issues, you can request individual issues under the "Options" column on the right-hand side of the page.
5. Select the pick-up location for your item(s).
6. Click "Request."
You will receive an email notification once your item is available for pick-up. You will have 7 days to pick-up your item(s). Your item will be located on the Hold/Request shelves, filed alphabetically by last name.