- To work in the TFDL space, book a computer workstation before your visit.
- Glenbow Western Research Centre - by appointment.
- The Military Museum and branch libraries - regular access.
- Up to 10 items, 3-week loan (subject to 10-day recall), ability to renew twice (no auto-renew).
- Recalled items must be returned in 10 days; if a recalled item is not returned by the new due date, fines are $5 per day per item.
- Items that are lost will result in a $150 replacement fee.
- A Community user does not have off-campus access to digital resources, online journals, and databases.
- All users have access to Open Access resources off-campus.
- Alumni and Community members may bring in their own personal device and connect to the Guest Wifi.
- To use the library computers, Alumni and Community members must book a computer station in advance.
- each person can book 2 hours per day in one of 4 stations on the TFDL 1st Floor and must bring valid government picture ID to collect a Guest Login credential.
- Guest logins can be obtained at the TFDL service desk Monday to Friday 9:30am to 6:30pm; Saturday/Sunday 10:00am to 4:00pm.