What is myLibrarian?
Librarians provide personalized research and learning help to all University of Calgary students. Whether you need in-depth research help, searching strategies, advice finding good-quality information online, or a friendly expert to chat with, your librarian looks forward to hearing from you!
Find your librarian and sign up for our tailored program to help you throughout your first year.
What can myLibrarian help me with?
- Understanding the scholarship in your field of study
- Suggestions for navigating academic resources on campus
- Searching effectively and efficiently for resources digitally and in print
- Connect you with innovative technology to support your projects
- Finding literature for assignments
- Determining quality of sources
- Managing the scholarly resources you find
- Getting familiar with academic resources including databases
- Focusing a topic you’re interested in exploring
- And more!