The RDC is secure facility located in the Taylor Family Digital Library and has 3 primary spaces; the main area, the training room and the conference room. There are 23 workstations divided between the main area and the training room. The training room has a large screen to facilitate teamwork and teaching and can be used for academic courses and workshops. Statistical software available in the RDC includes Stata, SAS, SPSS and R and additional programs such as ArcGIS.
The RDC is staffed by Statistics Canada employees. RDC researchers are typically affiliated with the University of Calgary (faculty, students and staff). Approved RDC projects have produced publications in journals and books, Doctoral dissertations and Master’s theses.
- Statistics Canada Research Data Centre (RDC) Program
- Canadian Research Data Centre Network (CRDCN)
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
- University of Calgary
- University of Lethbridge