Open Services Suite
Open Repositories & Publishing Services:
Create, preserve, and share your scholarly and educational outputs openly.
Who can use these services?
- University of Calgary faculty, staff, and students.
- Canadian researchers and educators at institutions without a local repository or publishing hosting solution.
Why use these services?
- To advance open research, teaching and learning, and scholarship.
- These services are available free of charge to University of Calgary faculty, staff, and students.
- These services help comply with funder mandates, provide a venue for student or non-traditional scholarship, and increase readership of your work.
What services are offered?
Open Access (OA) is the free, immediate, online availability of research outputs publications coupled with the rights to use these materials with little or no restrictions in a digital environment.
We build digital collections with support from library staff, faculty, students, and community partners to showcase unique collections of interest to Albertans, Canadians, researchers, and educators.
The capture, retention, and dissemination of research, teaching and learning, and cultural websites created by UCalgary students, faculty, and staff so that they can be managed and preserved for the future.
University of Calgary Press
LCR Publishing Services in partnership with the University of Calgary Press is proud to make books available in fully Open Access PDF versions available for free use by students, scholars, and the public around the world.
Where to Deposit or Publish Your Materials
Open Services Suite Learning Resources
Open Data & Research
Copyright and Open Licensing
Look through commonly asked questions and answers.Search Open Services Suite FAQs
Open Services Suite Workshops and EventsView Events
Libraries and Cultural Resources News
Browse our growing collection of articles, stories, and updates.View News Articles